Battle For Turf Control Battle For Turf Control

Pretty good

The fight was awesome but story wise I could have done with out that long of a build up. Great use of the chips from the game, the fight again looked really good. I think I am going to have to go play some crash and the boys and maybe even some river City right now.

Roger And Splodger Roger And Splodger

okay.....

Music, Voices, Graphics all pretty good, but it was not very funny, it could have been funny though, the funniest thing was with the old guy asked the purple thing if it wanted ice cream, you had me there, but the scene when he was walking to the ice cream slow, boring, and when the purple thing was crying for a haft a minute, slow boring. The ice cream animation melting was amusing. Well it was okay, but it could be a lot better.... you got the skill you can do it. Good luck

AlienFetus 0 AlienFetus 0

It was quite Sick(Badass)

I enjoyed with the all of my heart. But you must add on to it sir. I would like to see what happens. very Nice!!

Deep Fried, Live! #7 Deep Fried, Live! #7

W0Unferfull!!

A helpfull funny well made movie!! That was the coolist thing I have ever seen in my life!!! Keep making more Sir. I would love to see them!! Me Like to Cook!!

Berserk (anime japan) Berserk (anime japan)

It was pretty good!!

The music was kind of funny so I gave humor 3. The Graphics were Great and it was pretty cool but it was to short and I want to see that guy fight some one because he has a sword!! Aways Nice!

Annals of PAIN Annals of PAIN

Holy Shit

One bad ass movie, I was going to give it a 9 but then I saw the bloody sword, then it hit me, this is a 10!!!!!! Rock on fat man!!!

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

BADASS

Very good, super long, every thing was good but I hated hearing that song over and over!!

Ankle Jerkers Ankle Jerkers

I am sorry I did not like it

It was just some wavs form a sound board with 2 pics. It is all some way to big 3,359 god damn, well sorry about your movie!! Have a good day!

...Over Spilled Milk ...Over Spilled Milk

Was not my style of movie!!!It was good!!

Well done you guys should keep on making movies!!! I did not think it was that funny!!! I still liked it!!!

From Within From Within

This is Pimp!!!

I like RADIO HEAD a lot and you movie was cool to the max!!! The woule thing was good keep making movies!!!!!!

Your truly SliverSam