Battle For Turf Control Battle For Turf Control

Pretty good

The fight was awesome but story wise I could have done with out that long of a build up. Great use of the chips from the game, the fight again looked really good. I think I am going to have to go play some crash and the boys and maybe even some river City right now.

Roger And Splodger Roger And Splodger

okay.....

Music, Voices, Graphics all pretty good, but it was not very funny, it could have been funny though, the funniest thing was with the old guy asked the purple thing if it wanted ice cream, you had me there, but the scene when he was walking to the ice cream slow, boring, and when the purple thing was crying for a haft a minute, slow boring. The ice cream animation melting was amusing. Well it was okay, but it could be a lot better.... you got the skill you can do it. Good luck

AlienFetus 0 AlienFetus 0

It was quite Sick(Badass)

I enjoyed with the all of my heart. But you must add on to it sir. I would like to see what happens. very Nice!!

Saunavihta Yetis Saunavihta Yetis

Great good

NIce interface, cool music and sound. The look and feel of it is very nice. Most importantly the game is good and fun. I enjoy spacing off and playing this game.

Snake Remix Snake Remix

Not bad!!!

Well done!!! I dont know what to say!!

JSonicC responds:

hey thanx, i didnt expect this to do so well as it was the first snake i done

Snake Remix II will have >

Music Loops
Skins

if anyone has any ideas of what else could be put in please right a review

Wacked! Mission Mode! Wacked! Mission Mode!

Super GOOD!!!

Right now your score is 2.40 for this game I think it should be way higher!!!! It was asome!!